Yogasanas-9 Days Sadhana
This session is only open to those who have already learnt Isha Yogasanas.
Yogasana Sadhana is a 9 day guided session in the presence of Hatha Yoga Teachers. This is a great opportunity for those who have already learned Yogasana to get fully established in the process.
Many times we learn something new but unless we don’t practice it for a certain level duration of time it doesn’t become a part of our lives. This sadhana session is designed to establish the practice deep into out system.
“Hatha Yoga is about aligning your system to the cosmic geometry. A way to become an extension of cosmic reverb.” – Sadhguru
- Relief of chronic health conditions
- Evolution of body and mind towards a higher possibility
- Stabilisation of the body, mind, and energy system
- Deceleration of the ageing process
- Attendance for all session is mandatory
- Pre-registration mandatory
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat or you can purchase a cotton yoga mat at venue
- Please maintain empty stomach condition before the class. (4 hours gap after full meal, 2.5 hours after light snack & 1.5 hours after a beverage
All 9 day
- 7:50 am - 9:10 am
- Session 1-9