Angamardana – Goregaon
* As a precautionary measure we're opening only few slots per workshop
* All social distancing guidelines are mandatory to be adhered to.
Angamardana, a fitness system rooted in yoga, offers everyone the opportunity to invigorate the body and reach peak physical and mental health. “Angamardana” means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs, and other parts of the body. True to its name, this practice revitalizes the body on all levels including the muscles, circulatory system, skeletal structure, nervous system, and the basic energy system.
If strength and resilience is what you are looking for, you need to strengthen the fundamental fabric of the body. This is what Angamardana does. – Sadhguru
The Anatomy of Angamardana
Angamardhana is an ancient yogic process for absolute fitness. Angamardhana is unique when compared to other exercise regimes since it requires no equipment — just a 6×6 foot space. It uses the momentum of the body to exercise every major muscle, and energizes the system in just 30 minutes.
If you want to take Angamardana to the next stage, your body must become very supple – otherwise you may suffer a tear. Angamardana works on the ligaments and sinews of the body more than the muscles. It is not like lifting weights. Weightlifting builds muscle. If you do Angamardana, the load will be on the ligaments and sinews. The “bands” that hold the skeletal system and muscles together are stretched the most. This is why Angamardana gives you a different kind of strength and resilience.
Designed by Sadhguru, Angamardana needs no fitness equipment. It involves only the body and floor exercises that can be practiced anywhere, even during travel.
Regular practice of Angamardana revitalises the body in many ways:
- Strengthens the spine, skeletal system and muscular system
- Builds physical strength, fitness and tenacity
- Takes years off the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom
- Prepares the body for Hatha Yoga.
- Suitable for anyone who is above 8+ years
- Attendance in all sessions are mandatory.
- No experience of yoga necessary
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat or you can purchase a cotton yoga mat at venue
- Please maintain an empty stomach condition before the class. (4 hours gap after full meal, 2.5 hours after light snack & 1.5 hours after a beverage)
Covid 19 Guidelines:
- These sessions are hosted in small groups. If you have any travel history in the recent 14 days before the session, please let the teacher know before registering.
- If you have any symptoms of flu or cold, please avoid registering for the session.
- Your body temperature will be checked before entering the hall and you will be allowed only if there is no signs of fever or cold.
- Please carry a face mask.