Bhuta Shuddhi – A powerful process of elemental purification.
* As a precautionary measure we're opening only few slots per workshop
* All social distancing guidelines are mandatory to be adhered to.
The basis for all creation, including the physical body, is the group of five elements: earth, water, wind, fire, and space. The well-being of the body and mind can be established by purifying these five elements within the human system. This process also shapes the body into a stepping stone towards one’s ultimate well-being.
There is a whole system of yoga called Bhuta Shuddhi, which means “purification of the elements.” The Bhuta Shuddhi processes offered by Isha provide a unique opportunity for everyone to benefit from this esoteric yogic science, which otherwise requires intense sadhana (spiritual practices).
- Keeps the system in harmony and balance
- Prepares the system to handle powerful states of energy
- Enhances the capabilities of the physical body, mind, and energy system
- Creates the basis to gain complete mastery over the human system
Cost of Bhuta Shuddhi Kit: Rs 2200 Will be the cost of the Bhuta Shuddhi in addition to the cost of the program fee. This payment needs to be made to the teacher directly after the program has been successfully booked.
- Suitable for anyone who is 14yrs +
- Pre-registration mandatory
- No experience of yoga necessary
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat or you can purchase a cotton yoga mat at venue
- Please maintain an empty stomach condition before the class. (4 hours gap after full meal, 2.5 hours after light snack & 1.5 hours after a beverage
Covid 19 Guidelines:
- These sessions are hosted in small groups. If you have any travel history in the recent 14 days before the session, please let the teacher know before registering.
- If you have any symptoms of flu or cold, please avoid registering for the session.
- Your body temperature will be checked before entering the hall and you will be allowed only if there is no signs of fever or cold.
- Please carry a face mask.
- 7 am - 8:30 am
- Session 1