Bhuta Shuddhi & Surya Kriya
Bhuta Shuddhi – A powerful process of elemental purification.
* As a precautionary measure we're opening only few slots per workshop
* All social distancing guidelines are mandatory to be adhered to.
The basis for all creation, including the physical body, is the group of five elements: earth, water, wind, fire, and space. The well-being of the body and mind can be established by purifying these five elements within the human system. This process also shapes the body into a stepping stone towards one’s ultimate well-being.
There is a whole system of yoga called Bhuta Shuddhi, which means “purification of the elements.” The Bhuta Shuddhi processes offered by Isha provide a unique opportunity for everyone to benefit from this esoteric yogic science, which otherwise requires intense sadhana (spiritual practices).
- Keeps the system in harmony and balance
- Prepares the system to handle powerful states of energy
- Enhances the capabilities of the physical body, mind, and energy system
- Creates the basis to gain complete mastery over the human system
- Excludes Cost of Bhuta Shuddhi Kit: Rs 2200 (Please purchase online on https://www.ishalife.com/in/ or contact the conducting teacher)
Surya Kriya includes several aspects that enrich one’s life:
- Develops mental clarity and focus
- Remedies weak constitutions
- Boosts vigor and vitality
- Balances hormonal levels in the body
- Prepares one for deeper states of meditation
- Suitable for anyone who is 14yrs +
- Attendance for all session is mandatory
- Pre-registration mandatory
- No experience of yoga necessary
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat
- Please maintain an empty stomach condition before the class. (4 hours gap after a full meal, 2.5 hours after light snack & 1.5 hours after a beverage
Covid 19 Guidelines:
- These sessions are hosted in small groups. If you have any travel history in the recent 14 days before the session, please let the teacher know before registering.
- If you have any symptoms of flu or cold, please avoid registering for the session.
- Your body temperature will be checked before entering the hall and you will be allowed only if there are no signs of fever or cold.
- Please carry a face mask.