Bhuta Shuddhi & Surya Kriya
Bhuta Shuddhi – A powerful process of elemental purification.
* As a precautionary measure we're opening only few slots per workshop
* All social distancing guidelines are mandatory to be adhered to.
The basis for all creation, including the physical body, is the group of five elements: earth, water, wind, fire, and space. The well-being of the body and mind can be established by purifying these five elements within the human system. This process also shapes the body into a stepping stone towards one’s ultimate well-being.
There is a whole system of yoga called Bhuta Shuddhi, which means “purification of the elements.” The Bhuta Shuddhi processes offered by Isha provide a unique opportunity for everyone to benefit from this esoteric yogic science, which otherwise requires intense sadhana (spiritual practices).
- Keeps the system in harmony and balance
- Prepares the system to handle powerful states of energy
- Enhances the capabilities of the physical body, mind, and energy system
- Creates the basis to gain complete mastery over the human system
Cost of Bhuta Shuddhi Kit: Rs 2200 (inclusive as a part of program fee)
Surya Kriya – Holistic Process for Health
“Surya” means “sun,” and “kriya” means “inner energy process.” Surya Kriya activates the solar plexus to raise the samat prana, or solar heat, in the system. Surya Kriya enables you to move towards a space within yourself and around yourself where circumstances are not in any way intrusive or obstructing the process of life. Surya Kriya is a powerful process of activating the sun within you. Surya Kriya helps in Breaking the Karmic Cycle. Surya Kriya helps us Living Without Friction.
“The idea of yoga is that your body becomes a possibility, not a barrier. If that has to happen, everything within your system should function with least amount of resistance, with least amount of friction.” – Sadhguru
Surya Kriya – Activate the Sun Within
Sadhguru explains that “Surya Kriya is different from Surya Namaskar in that the original practice or the real practice is Surya Kriya. It is a way of aligning yourself with the sun and it is a much more refined process that needs enormous attention in terms of the geometry of the body. It involves a certain level of breath and powerful activation of energy. It is a tremendous possibility if you know how to use it.”
“Fundamentally, it is the solar energy which is driving life on this planet. Every moment, your life is kept up because of the sun. Surya Kriya is a powerful process of activating the sun within you. If you’re in tune with him, the cycles of the sun, your physical health will be great, your mental balance will be perfect, and your life will happen effortlessly.”
Surya Kriya – Complete Spiritual Process by Itself
Surya Kriya activates the solar plexus to raise the samat prana, or solar heat, in the system. It also balances a person’s left and right energy channels, leading to stability of the body and stillness of the mind. This strong foundation becomes the basis to explore higher dimensions of life. Traditionally available only to select groups of yogis, Surya Kriya is being offered by Sadhguru as a comprehensive spiritual practice that is ideal for the hectic pace of today’s world.
Surya Kriya includes several aspects that enrich one’s life:
- Develops mental clarity and focus
- Remedies weak constitutions
- Boosts vigor and vitality
- Balances hormonal levels in the body
- Prepares one for deeper states of meditation
- Suitable for anyone who is 14yrs +
- Attendance for all session is mandatory
- Pre-registration mandatory
- No experience of yoga necessary
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat
- Please maintain an empty stomach condition before the class. (4 hours gap after a full meal, 2.5 hours after light snack & 1.5 hours after a beverage
Covid 19 Guidelines:
- These sessions are hosted in small groups. If you have any travel history in the recent 14 days before the session, please let the teacher know before registering.
- If you have any symptoms of flu or cold, please avoid registering for the session.
- Your body temperature will be checked before entering the hall and you will be allowed only if there are no signs of fever or cold.
- Please carry a face mask.
- 12 pm - 3 pm
- Session 1
- 12 pm - 3 pm
- Session 2
- 12 pm - 3 pm
- Session 3