Sunayana Program (Eye Care) – Chembur
* As a precautionary measure we're opening only few slots per workshop
* All social distancing guidelines are mandatory to be adhered to.
(Age: 7+ years)
A series of effective and dynamic practices to improve your eye sight. It is recommended for those with Myopia (nearsightedness) or Hyperopia (farsightedness).
Simple Yet Powerful
Regular practice of Sunayana revitalises your eyes in many ways:
- Improves vision.
- Brightens the eyes and rejuvenates different parts of the face.
It is mandatory to complete one of the following programs before you sign-up for Sunayana:
- Surya Kriya
- Isha Upa-yoga
- Surya Shakti
- Suitable for anyone who is 7yrs +
- Suitable for anyone who is above 8+ years
- Pre-registration mandatory
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat or you can purchase a cotton yoga mat at venue
- Light stomach condition required to attend session (2.5 hours gap after meals for adults)
Covid 19 Guidelines:
- These sessions are hosted in small groups. If you have any travel history in the recent 14 days before the session, please let the teacher know before registering.
- If you have any symptoms of flu or cold, please avoid registering for the session.
- Your body temperature will be checked before entering the hall and you will be allowed only if there is no signs of fever or cold.
- Please carry a face mask.