Sunayana – Yoga for Eyes
(Age: 7+ years)
A series of effective and dynamic practices to improve your eye sight. It is recommended for those with Myopia (nearsightedness) or Hyperopia (farsightedness)
Simple Yet Powerful Regular practice of Sunayana revitalises your eyes in many ways:
- Improves vision.
- Brightens the eyes and rejuvenates different parts of the face.
- Suitable for anyone who is 7yrs +
- Suitable for anyone who is above 8+ years
- Pre-registration mandatory
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat or you can purchase a cotton yoga mat at venue
- Light stomach condition required to attend session (2.5 hours gap after meals for adults)
It is mandatory to complete at least one of the following practices to attend this program:
- Surya Kriya
- Isha Upa Yoga
Covid 19 Guidelines:
- These sessions are hosted in small groups. If you have any travel history in the recent 14 days before the session, please let the teacher know before registering.
- If you have any symptoms of flu or cold, please avoid registering for the session.
- Your body temperature will be checked before entering the hall and you will be allowed only if there is no signs of fever or cold.
- Please carry a face mask.
- 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Session 1