Surya Shakti – Hindi
“Fitness and Strength Building”
Surya Shakti is an active form of the Sun Salutation. It is an ancient yogic practice which is a powerful sequence of 18 postures. It is designed as a holistic process for great physical fitness. “Surya” means “Sun,” and “Shakti” means “energy”. Surya Shakti cultivates great physical fitness and strength.
Strengthens the Heart
Boosts Vigor and Vitality
Tones the Digestive System
Corrects Hormonal Imbalances
Builds Muscle Strength
Provides Aerobic Exercise
This Surya Shakti Program is only for those who is doing Surya Kriya Program or those who already completed Surya Kriya
- Suitable for anyone who is 10yrs +
- Attendance for all session is mandatory
- Pre-registration mandatory
- No experience of yoga necessary
- No refund after registration you can attend same program in future without any extra fee
- Please bring your own yoga mat if you have,
- Please maintain empty stomach condition before the class. (4 hours gap after full meal, 2.5 hours after light snack & 1.5 hours after a beverage
Covid 19 Guidelines:
- These sessions are hosted in small groups. If you have any travel history in the recent 14 days before the session, please let the teacher know before registering.
- If you have any symptoms of flu or cold, please avoid registering for the session.
- Your body temperature will be checked before entering the hall and you will be allowed only if there is no signs of fever or cold.
- Please carry a face mask.