Upa Yoga (5 Day)
* As a precautionary measure we're opening only few slots per workshop
* All social distancing guidelines are mandatory to be adhered to.
It is a simple yet powerful system of practices that activate the joints, muscles and energy system. Based on a sophisticated understanding of the body’s mechanics, Upa-yoga brings great ease to the whole system. It relieves physical stress and tiredness. Within the human system, the energy flows along 72,000 pathways called nadis. At the joints, the nadis form energy nodes, making the joints into storehouses of energy. Upa-yoga activates this energy and also lubricates the joints, creating an instant sense of alertness and liveliness. It rejuvenates the body after a period of inactivity and negates the effects of jetlag and long travel.
- Suitable for anyone who is above 7+ years
- Attendance in all sessions are mandatory
- No experience of yoga necessary
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat
- Please maintain light stomach condition before the class.
Covid 19 Guidelines:
- These sessions are hosted in small groups. If you have any travel history in the recent 14 days before the session, please let the teacher know before registering.
- If you have any symptoms of flu or cold, please avoid registering for the session.
- Your body temperature will be checked before entering the hall and you will be allowed only if there is no signs of fever or cold.
- Please carry a face mask.